Updated Pictures

11.28.2011


I know I'm so behind on pictures. She is growing SO FAST! I just can't keep up. This morning I found her rolled over in her bed. What? She isn't supposed to be doing that yet. She's still a newborn. This is her 1 month picture. In a few weeks, she will be 3 months. Where has the time gone?


This is Anne Elise meeting my Mississippi College roomates, Dru and Kenzie. I am so thankful for them both. We had a great time at MC. Dru has such a sweet spirit. You will never meet someone more kind than her. Dru is such an awesome example to me. I need a little more of her soft spirit in me.Kenzie is such a fun friend. She also has taught me so much. Kenzie is so carefree and has taught me not to stress and just be myself. I can't tell you how many times this girl just laughs something off and says "really?". She has taught me not to sweat the small stuff.

Anne Elise is definitely a Paw-Paw's girl. He spoils her rotten, and I have a feeling that he isn't going to stop any time soon.

And this is our sweet dog Terra who is doing a great job watching out for her new "sister." Terra has done a great job transitioning to the new baby. She doesn't bother her, and only occasionally does she get this close. She checks on her here and there, and then just minds her own business.


0 comments:

Post a Comment