Meet the Cranes

8.13.2013


It's been a while since I packed up a full set of camera gear for a wedding. I didn't really accept many new wedding clients this past year due to being in a new town, having a toddler, being pregnant, and to be honest, I just felt like I was in a rut. . . . You know, those brain farts that just put your creative juices on pause. I was hesitant to jump back into things as I just really wanted to take some time to refresh and rebrand, but I decided to take on my first set of Waynesboro clients. How could I resist a couple this adorable? 
I met the groom several years back as he is a good friend of my brother in law. Since moving here, I've gotten to know him and his precious bride even better. I cannot say enough sweet things about her. . . The groom on the other hand. . . he's a handful. No, no, no, I'm picking. I think they are both precious. But seriously, this groom could keep you laughing in stitches for hours. Arthur and I both have really enjoyed hanging out with them since our move to the big city of Waynesboro. 
I'm so glad that I took on this wedding (even being 35 weeks pregnant). Working with both of them and their families was a delight. As you can see in the pictures, they are so in love and have such sweet spirits. 
The fun doesn't end there! I'm not sure we're ever going to stop hanging out with this lively bunch. You see, the groom and his family did the remodeling on our current house. The week after this wedding, Arthur and I purchased a new lot to start building our house on. . . So looks like these guys have another fun year to put up with me as they start on our home! They may need some prayers! 
Anyways, ENJOY! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment