iPhone dump

11.29.2013

It's time for that overdue iPhone dump. Spare me as I drowned you in pictures & dialogue of my girls that have accumulated on my phone over the last few months. 

Life with 2 has been an adjustment but nothing to complain about. We definitely have slowed down a little more as jumping in the car with 2 ( and usually the 2 yr old running circles around the car in a busy parking lot as I strap in the little one ) isn't quite as easy as zipping around with just 1 child. I'm loving having a baby in the house again, but saddened by the reality that this child, just like her older sister, is growing too fast. Why can't time slow down?  
Night 1 with Harvin


One of our first grins. . . This is THE happiest baby on the planet

So, the first 6 weeks with a new baby, I felt a little sleep deprived. One morning, I put this little stinker in bed with me after she woke, and turned on the TV for her to indulge while I rested. Of course, I fell back asleep, and she took advantage of the opportunity by crawling out of bed and making her way to the white linen couch where nearby sat an overly tempting bottle of bright pink nail polish. . . I can blame no one but myself for this little accident. 

I couldn't help but laugh at the cute little Shrek mask. 

Homemade pizza with mommy 
My little snuggles getting some rest
Enjoying the San Diego Zoo with KK
Family trip to Dana Point, CA. We are so thankful our dear friend Kenzie traveled with us. 12 hours of travel to Dana Point with a 2 yr old and a 4 week old could not have been accomplished without her. 
My brother-in-law's sweet girlfriend, Courtney. My girls love Courtney, and we wish she didn't live all the way in Texas. 

I'm loving having 2 girls to get matching and coordinating outfits. We play a lot of dress-up at our house. 
My first 5k. . Mississippi College Homecoming. I placed third in my division. . . I'm still not sure how that happened. 
Harvin's first MC homecoming at 8 weeks old. AE went to her first MC homecoming at 6 weeks. 
Fun at the pumpkin patch 
Anne Elise was Dora for Halloween and Harvin was a pumpkin. 
She loves to pick out her own clothes. . . the girl has style! 
AE loves her mommy and me dance class with Miss Lauren. We have really enjoyed our weekly sessions at this new local studio. 
Matching for church 
Again. . . she is the HAPPIEST baby! 
Snuggling with dad
Anne Elise loves playing baby with her sister. 
Harvin meets Mr. Tupelo Mayor, Jason Shelton. We love our JJ! 
Anne Elise loves riding horses. We have to watch her carefully at the farm. This girl will sneak through a fence and dart off full-speed towards the horses. She is not scared at all, and she loves to climb up in a saddle and take a ride. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment