The Montgomery Family

3.19.2012

Ok, so I am catching up on tons of editing today. It's nap time for Anne Elise, so mommy is getting a lot of work finished. Don't mind the boiled peanuts that I have burned not once but twice. I get so focused in on editing, that I totally forget the world exist past my desk. I hope no one wants to come look at our house today, because the smell of burnt peanuts is not really the best marketing strategy.

Anyways, this crew is absolutely so beautiful, I couldn't wait to post. I'm not finished editing them, but I was so anxious, I just picked out my favorites to upload. Enjoy!

Talk about GORGEOUS family

This has to be one of my favorite couple portraits ever. . . Wow! No wonder their kids are so cute! 


Sweet mommy time

Dads and their girls always melt my heart. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE!!!! Great job heather!

Post a Comment