Peru 2011

3.16.2012

In February of 2011, Arthur did a rural rotation with his residency program, and we went to Trujillo, Peru to stay with the Ueltschey family. Check out their blog http://www.theueltscheys.blogspot.com


Here is the link to our videos from Peru. A few things before you watch.
Please excuse:
1. My voice. . . Does anyone like the way their own voice sounds?
2. Arthur's filming skills. . . they are by no means professional.
3. The fact that I chose an Italian song for a group of Spanish speaking people.
4. Our complete sarcasm with one another.
5. The fact that I spelled Ueltschey wrong during one slide. . . sorry Marcus & Whitney.

Great, now that I have prefaced all the bad, try to enjoy it.
Peru2011 from Heather Wood on Vimeo.



Arthur is in Peru

The Wood Family 
I think I was about 13 weeks pregnant here. 
Sam

Luke

Sarah Caroline

Ben

A day at the beach



The orphanage



My absolute favorite picture of Whitney & Sam


The boys on the way to the clinic







The awesome Ueltschey family
Thank you for letting us stay with you guys for 2 weeks

The orphanage laundry
Anytime I complain about our laundry, I have to remember this picture. 1. I have a dryer. 2. I don't have to wash this many garments. 3. I had a mom & dad who lovingly washed clothes for me as a child. 

Machu Picchu

0 comments:

Post a Comment