Nashville Weekend

10.21.2012

This weekend Arthur & I made a little (ok...long) road trip up to Nashville for the wedding of Arthur's MC roommate, Russell. 7 hours in the car was a little more than we anticipated, but we caught up on adult talk without someone demanding our attention from the backseat. Better yet, we listened to adult music as opposed to the normal DVD sounds from the rear of the car which usually consist of silly songs we get stuck in our head. We occasionally find ourselves singing these as we stand in line for Starbucks (a true treat for us since our move to the boro) receiving strange stares from other childless adults in line... Maybe they will understand one day!

2 comments:

Renee Arianna said...

I love your jacket! I need details. What brand?

Heather Wood said...

This really fancy place. . . very pricey! haha! Forever 21! Half of my closet comes from there. I'm pretty sure everything I have on is from Forever 21.

Post a Comment