Alex + Jennifer

11.01.2012

You may remember this precious couple from earlier this year.  We had a great time during their adorable engagement session. Their wedding was even better. This couple is so fun loving. We had a great time all day just enjoying each precious little moment. Their love for each other shines with each little glare they give each other and every adorable little laugh.
Jennifer may be one of my favorite brides yet when it comes to orderly. She is always on top of things and 2 steps ahead of me. She had her timeline ready to go months ago. This girl could professionally plan weddings... talk about ORGANIZED! I can't wait to ship their final packet out in a few weeks.





1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh I love them Heather!! You are awesome! :)

Post a Comment