Mr. & Mrs. Bennett

2.07.2013

So yesterday was a photography mess. I stayed on the phone with the Apple Genius Bar for most of the day trying to get an update in order to get the next program to download. . . then it didn't work. . . then I spent a few more hours trying a different route. . . which of course didn't work either. It was just one crazy mess after another. And I still have to go to the Apple store next week to get it all figured out! Aaggghhh!

Anywho, meet Madison and Jay. Madison's mom is Tricia, THE wedding lady. If you don't know her. . . well you've never had or attended a wedding in Grenada. She does it all. She did my wedding, and I cannot tell you how amazing this woman is. I've worked many weddings for her, so I was flattered that she asked me to do her daughter's wedding. What an honor. This lady has worked with hundreds of photographers . . . and she asked me!

Anyway, back to this precious bride and groom. They were just smitten with each other all day. The groom, as usual was not into pictures, but when his precious bride was around, he couldn't take his hands off her. Which made my job easy. I just got to capture the love.

Their reception might have been the neatest one I have photographed yet. It was in a beautiful old mill that they completely overhauled just for this wedding. Every little detail was perfect. This is a Mississippi magazine dream reception. Check it out!

Mr. & Mrs. Jay Bennett from Heather Wood on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment