You Are My Sunshine

2.06.2013

My sweet girl had a cold two weeks ago, and the only thing that seemed to make her content was the sunshine. Arthur is off on Fridays, so I think we stayed outside all day to make this little munchkin happy. Please excuse the dirty face and clothes. . . I did sneak in a bow about halfway through taking pictures. . . I couldn't resist. 

Maybe this is a little cruel ( I didn't make her cry ), but one day I think she may enjoy this picture. 

What a cutie. . . even with a runny nose and messy shirt. 

Kicking the ball with daddy

Papaw and Mimi mailed her a slide for the recovery. 


She's a climber


Terra enjoyed all the outdoor fun as well. 

 Daddy isn't too bad of a photographer himself . 

My favorite picture. I love this girl! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment