Anne Elise loves TCPS Cheerleaders

8.02.2011

I am so proud of these girls. This was FCC Cheer Camp in Jackson when I was 28 weeks. Anne Elise got to go to her first cheer camp. These girls were great for me and have already spoiled my little girl. They brought home every award there was to take at camp. I will miss them all this fall as they start the season with their new cheer coach, but as soon as Anne Elise and I get settled, we will be back for many visits. Plus, as you can see, I'm very blessed to already have 14 awesome babysitters.

Last week, these sweet girls got together and had a baby shower for us. We were so tickled, and we were blessed with so many amazing gifts. I can't wait for Anne Elise to come out and play dress up with all her new outfits and toys. She loves the TCPS Cheerleaders, and we all are so thankful to each one of them and their families for sharing in our lives since our move to Tupelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment