Nursery Sneak Peek

8.03.2011

I'm not finished with the nursery just yet, but I am getting so close! I'm so anxious and excited about everything, I just couldn't wait to post a few pictures of how things are going so far.

Our plans are only to be in Tupelo for one more year, so about six months after Anne Elise arrives, we have to put our house on the market. With that in mind, we decided not to paint the nursery and leave it the neutral color. First we had to pack up Arthur's office. If you know him at all, this was quite the chore. When we moved from Jackson to Tupelo, we packed up his entire bedroom (hand-me-down navy-ish recliner and all) and stuck it in this "man cave." So once we got all of his items settled into his new office space, I have been in project mode trying to complete the nursery.


We also want to have more children, so we tried to purchase nursery furniture that we absolutely loved and could use for every child, boy or girl. Of course, it didn't make a difference to Arthur, so I found a set that was perfect for us. It isn't gender specific, and it's a classic look that I hope won't go out of style for all of the future Wood babies to come (Lord willing I make it through number one).


1 comments:

Angie said...

I love all the new bright colors, but I'm a sucker for a soft colored nursery! It looks beautiful! Glad you're enjoying all the prep work. And I SO sympathize with you on making it through the ENTIRE HOT summer pregnant. Bless you!

Post a Comment