Just Fishin'

8.03.2011


Ok, so lately, I've had the crazy pregnancy hormone takeovers more often. Everything makes me cry or laugh until I cry. I'm so ready to get rid of these crazy hormonal breakdowns, and I know Arthur is as well. One thing that gets to me is country music. Trace Adkins new song "Just Fishin" kills me every single time. Dear Lord, please send us our precious baby girl soon so I can stop getting crazy looks at stop lights due to my hysterical crying.


So speaking of fishing, Arthur and I decided to get out of the house and break up our routine last weekend. We went to Davis Lake and fished with Terra. Arthur caught two fish, and I gave up after a couple of unlucky cast. But I got to play with Terra and take pictures. We waited until late so the heat didn't get the worst of us. It was nice to be outside without the extreme heat during the beautiful sunset.

I went to the doctor today, and I have now officially started my weekly checkups. I am now 35 weeks. 5 more weeks (at the most) before we meet Anne Elise. Unfortunately, today I didn't get an estimated weight or approximate due date which I was hoping for. I'm so ready, and I just want someone to tell me what is going on and when this pregnancy journey is going to come to an end. We had our second week of childbirth classes this week. Arthur is doing a great job, but I must say, I think he is just as nervous about this as I am. Next week the doctor will check for progress for the first time. I'm so ready to see how that goes, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I got a package today that said PUSH, meaning Pray Until Something Happens. So I guess I'm going to start PUSHing, and maybe you can push a little for us as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment