Daddy's Twin

6.14.2012


 I call Arthur, cord man. I have since we got married. He loves cords. He strings them all throughout our house, plugging things in the most inconvenient outlets. I'm always tripping over them, and constantly cursing them. Not only are they in the way, they look bad.

Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This girl loves cords. Ever since she could crawl, she always scouted out the nearest occupied outlet. The other day I was working on some photos, she crawled over to my desk and sat under me. She was being very quiet (bad sign), but I kept working until ZAP! The computer went out. I looked under me and guess who had the power strip. . . HMMM!

Need help washing dishes?  

I caught this little stinker in the dishwasher this morning. The sad thing is, my sister and I both were in the kitchen when she did this. She did it so fast neither of us saw it. 


You caught me! 

And then she starts laughing. . . Ha! Ha! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment