Last Minute Me

6.16.2012

I'm a procrastinator.... BIG time. I've known for 2 weeks I need to pick out paint colors & have them ready for my contractor .... Today!

So, we are headed to Waynesboro with our first Uhual load. On our way, the contractor calls trying to figure out meet-up times. He says "and don't forget those carpet samples & paint colors." At that exact moment I see a Sherwin Williams & Subway. Arthur was hungry, so I put my phone on mute & instruct him to pull in.

We pull in & I collect paint samples as he strolls through the sandwich bar creating his favorite turkey spread.

I quickly call the decorator & desperately plea with her to meet me upon arrival (maybe this will get me out of unloading) and narrow down my favorites to those few earth tones I always go back to in a comfortable disarray. Basically our new house will look the same as our old unless she can talk me out of the same Tatami Tan that covers 75% of my current home & is destined to cover at least 75% of our new residence.

Not only am I boring you with paint colors, but I'm thinking (writing) aloud my issues with being such a procrastinator. Maybe this is my way of dealing with this move... Focus on the small issues.... Healthy? Probably not.

Help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment