Playing in the Kitchen

9.12.2012

Our playroom is somewhat complete. The painting is finished, and it's somewhat organized. We are still waiting on new carpet. 

It's so perfect. Anne Elise loves having a room full of toys. My desk is in the playroom, so I work, she plays! Perfect! Today, I was editing some pictures, and decided to jump down and shoot a few of her enjoying her little kitchen set. 

Anne Elise just turned 1! Woohoo! We love this age, and we don't want her to grow out of it. It comes with it's own new trials. . . temper tantrums are setting in and independence is her new mission. The two mixed, well, they are hard work for mommy! But every minute she is awake, she's on an adventure. I don't have a low-energy, let me sit here and watch, type child. She is on full speed . . . ALL DAY! She sleeps and naps so well, she has to burn off that energy somehow. She is still on 2 about 2 hour naps a day, and she goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes at 7. Whew! What a life! 

Anyways, here are few pictures to enjoy of our kitchen playtime today. I'm just trying to soak up every little memory! 

Hello! It's for Anne Elise! 

Hey DaDa! 

She was so curious about my camera. 

I love this vintage kitchen set we found on Amazon


Ok! DaDa, I've got to go. Timer is going off.  Bye-Bye! 

I love her little busy hands. 

Yummy! Something smells fantastic. 

Sorry to bore you with playtime photos. I'm just in disbelief at how fast she is growing. I want to chronicle every little milestone with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment