Blessed

9.02.2012

I lay here in bed snuggled with my precious baby in tears. I placed her in bed with me after tragedy struck this small town. I begin to think as I'm laying in bed how blessed I am to have been chosen as her mother.

Somewhere in this world lies a sleepless mother who knows she cannot provide for the blessing she brought into this world. Maybe it's food, maybe clothing, or even security they lack, but she lies awake in fear for this little baby. I pray for her. I pray she can provide, & I pray that God may lead me to a way to help.

For myself, I pray God strips me of my comfort zone. So often I find myself clinging to it. Tear me from it, God so that I can follow Your plan. That I may guide this blessing in Your truths, not my own. I alter Your Word to reveal to myself what I want to hear, & I pray that you show me Your way.

I pray for those who have caused harm. I can't imagine what may be running through their minds & hearts, but God, I know Your power can change their hearts.

I encourage you all to pray for your family. Pray hard for those precious blessings. Strive daily to enter through the gates for "many will try to enter." I know sometimes I think I can do it without God, but He has humbled me . Beg His army to stand guard of your home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment