Baby Luke

5.01.2012

My cousin, Haley (who is 8 days older than me & lived a hop from my house growing up) just had her first precious bundle, Luke! Luke is a miracle baby. He was expected to be NICU bound, but after a lot of prayer, he came into this world just perfect. We couldn't be more excited!

Luke, Haley, and Aunt Linda came for a visit a few weeks ago, and I got to snap a few pics of the sweet man. I AM NOT  a newborn photographer, and this is not my forte, but I enjoyed getting to play around. He is so cute, the pictures couldn't help but come out precious. I just wanted to share a few of the shots as we celebrate the arrival of our sweet Luke.


This is the hat and diaper cover Anne Elise wore in her newborn pictures. A sweet girl that lived down the hall from me and Haley at Delta State opened up a knitting store in Cleveland, and she made this for me when Anne Elise was born. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment