Uncle Jack Graduates

5.09.2012

We went to Jackson this past weekend to watch Arthur's brother, Jack graduate from Mississippi College. Go Choctaws!
Arthur and Jack
All the Wood men: Arthur III, Arthur IV, Jack, and Reed
Arthur and I with the graduate
All the Wood men in the A.E. Wood Coliseum with portrait of A.E. Wood Sr
(Arthur's great-grandad).
Anne Elise turned 8 months on Sunday! She's growing faster than we can keep up. She is crawling EVERYWHERE (mainly to me) only to pull up and stand. She uses the couch and furniture to help her walk. When she gets to the end, she lets go and stands by herself for about 10 seconds until she sits. She's a very brave little girl, and I'm scared we aren't far from the walking phase. I'm just scared of all this mobility. I never expected this stage to get here so soon, but I'm loving watching our sweet girl grow.
Anne Elise joined us for graduation lunch. She was so proud of Uncle Jack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment