Kelly Moore Workshop

5.25.2012

This was my second Kelly Moore Workshop to go to since I started taking pictures. If you have never heard of her, she is an amazing photographer, mom, gardener, wife, photo bag designer and on and on. This time we had it at her house, which was beautiful & a quiet, rustic setting. Go check out her blog.

Also, if you love a good adoption story/video, she has a great one. It's amazing to see how God has worked in her life.

This is Kelly, our amazing instructor for the day. 














Kelly is the best photographer. . . EVER! . . . 
so you can only imagine how excited I was to watch her shoot. 

 Thanks so much Kelly for having this session. I learned so much. 
Now. . . who's ready for a fun high-fashion shoot?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool Heather!! Great work

The Hensons said...

well, now that you are THAT much smarter, will you PUH-LEASE teach me how to work my camera?????

Frank and Ginger said...

if you do my hair like the girl in the first pic i'll totally do a photo shoot!

Renee Arianna said...

Seriously jealous of this! So much fun!! I had no idea Kelly Moore was located in LA until I just read her bio.

Post a Comment