My Growing Girl

5.02.2012

I just wanted to catch everyone up on our monthly pictures. Sunday, she will be 8 months. I can't believe it.

Right now she is crawling, but only to get to an object she can stand up on. Crawling isn't her priority choice of transportation. This sweet angel is ready to walk  run! Tonight, Arthur handed her my water bottle which she thought was a post of some sort (chair leg, toy, furniture) that she could hold onto for balance. She didn't realize she was standing on her own. She is so brave, which leads to a lot of bumps. I guess those are unavoidable at this stage. She will crawl to the couch, pull up, and walk all the way down the couch. When the couch will no longer act as a balance for her transportation, she lets go and attempts to walk on. This of course leads to a fall and bump. She is getting better at dropping to her bottom if she thinks she is losing her balance. I guess a few "noggin" bumps helped her learn that lesson. We haven't had any knots, blood, or scabs yet. Lets keep our fingers crossed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment