Mr. & Mrs. Hall

5.01.2012

Wow! I had a perfect wedding Saturday. What a sweet and beautiful couple. I love love love outdoor pictures, and these just prove why I love them so much. They always turn out breath-taking. What better setting than God's own creation?

This couple is beyond adorable. They have such sweet spirits about them, and I really enjoyed working with them. The bride (as you can see) is GORGEOUS! Mississippi magazine would be crazy not to snag her up for the cover. I wouldn't mind being the envied Mississippi photographer to get that spot either! ;)

Anyways, here is their sneak peek. There were so many intimate images, I had to stop myself from flagging them all. We were about to have a 30 image sneak preview. But I decided to leave a little to surprise element for them later.








Did I mention I love outdoor pictures? 

1 comments:

Renee Arianna said...

These pictures are seriously gorgeous!

Post a Comment