Throwback Thursday

8.30.2012

I love everyone's new "Throwback Thursday" themes on their blog, so I thought I'd start one myself. I find it appropriate that I begin with our wedding. It's only fitting due to the hurricane weather we are having now.

Yes, it was hurricane like weather on our wedding day, and we had an outside wedding. My luck! The day was beyond perfect. We started pictures early, and the sun was with us all throughout the wedding. He left during the reception, and the clouds rolled in about 30 minutes later. We had a beautiful day. . . no complaints! Our reception got cut a little shorter than planned, but we love everyones "hurricane Heather" stories from that day.


This is the house on Grenada Lake where we got married. 


 Arthur III, Arthur IV, and Arthur Jr. 


And then came the rain. . . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment