Happy Easter 2012

4.10.2012

We had a busy Easter. Our first adventure including meeting the bunny at the mall. I knew it would be a disaster; however, she loved him. She reached out for him, and I even got a little giggle out of her.



Then Anne Elise took off to go stay with Me-Me, Papaw, and Aunt Holly for a few days. She got really spoiled. I sent a carful of strollers, supplies, toys, and clothes, and I think it doubled for the ride back home.


Then we went to have a play date at the Horan's pool. Our friends Ella Brooke, Lilly, Hayes, and Mary Clayton played with us in the pool. Anne Elise loved it. I babysat these girls when they were Anne Elise's size. Now they are all grown up and helping me with AE.



When we woke up Sunday morning, we found a Easter basket full of goodies.




Then we had a bath before we set off for church. We don't normally bathe in the sink, but we were in a rush, and this was the only way I could bake a cake for lunch and bathe her at the same time. It didn't bother her. She loved playing in the sink.


Then we were off to church.


We had lunch with Ramsey's, then we went to Me-Me Cooper's house for dinner. We were so stuffed by the end of the day.



She loved playing outside at Me-Me's house and watching the barges go down the Ten-Tom waterway.


Let's not forget why we celebrate Easter.
He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
Matthew 28:6

2 comments:

Laura said...

Now I'm really glad I didn't go to the mall with you and Katy to see that horrid Easter Bunny ;)

Heather Wood said...

Laura, you don't like the Easter Bunny? O no!

Post a Comment