Spike TV debut

4.24.2012




Yes, you are seeing correctly. I am at a live taping of wrestling match and on the FRONT row. Don't ask how we got here. . . . LONG story, but it wasn't my first choice. But, it was quite entertaining. My friend, Kenzie just asked me about it on the phone. She asked if it was really that fake. Fake? Are you kidding? It's beyond fake. Even the crowd is prepped on how to act, when to scream, how to respond to the camera, etc. So when you see me jumping up and down yelling at the camera, I probably have no clue what's going on, I was just doing what I was told. Don't get me wrong! These guys are TOUGH as nails, and there was lots of blood. Real blood, but their moves are fake and rehearsed. They don't even hit the other guy. They punch their own wrist for the sound and impact effect. But, the whole experience was beyond entertaining. Also, take note of my awesome t-shirt. One of the stage managers called me out in front of the crowd for not know who my favorite wrestler is. . . let alone, who any of them were. After a long 10 minutes of teasing me (my face is BLOOD red), he returned with a free t-shirt. I think he really just wanted me to cover up the plane, white, I'm boring, tee I had on and make me look a little more like the "fan!" Also, I added the sunglasses as an extra element. Everyone else in the crowd had theirs' on, plus it gave me a little extra disguise. Maybe the parents won't hate me too much for accompanying their children to this show. Watch for us this Thursday night on SpikeTV. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment