Ramsey Family Photos

4.02.2012

Meet the Ramsey family! They are a ball of fun, and we couldn't have found two better friends to move with us to Waynesboro. The sad part is that they are unfortunately a year behind us in this move. I'm going to cry everyday without Katy because we text/call at least 2 times in an hour. Katy has it all figured out, and knows where her husband, kids, my husband, & Anne Elise are at all times of the day. I have to call her to figure out where Arthur is half the time. She memorizes the clinic schedule. . . for ALL the residents. I cannot tell you where my husband was today. I know you are shocked!

Anyways, Katy has been set on getting pictures made in a yellow wildflower field for a while now, so this afternoon we took off to find the flowers. The catch was getting her wild-man Jack to participate. He's a fun little energizer bunny. He has 2 speeds: fast and off. He keeps Arthur and I entertained. So here are 2 of my favorites and two from a recent play-date.




1 comments:

Laura said...

These are great Heather. Love the bare buns! And you've got Katy nailed down to a T. Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know where my husband is. But I know I can call Katy if I need to find out! :)

Post a Comment