Shipping Out

8.12.2012

It's always a relief when I get to take another wedding to the post office. First, it means no more sitting in front of the computer for hours of photoshop. Second, it also means another set of amazing clients are about to see their images for the first time.

This precious couple has been so unbelievably understanding and patient with me during our move. I know they are so anxious to see their pictures.  Their day was absolutely beautiful, and it was so much fun. When I got off the clock at 9:00 that night, I decided to stay for a little celebrating myself. . . Don't worry, they are not perfect strangers! I went to the same high school as the groom, and I've know the bride for several years.

Congrats Nolan and Sarah. I wish you both the best, and I can't wait for you to open a special package this week.
Love this chapel. 

Such and adorable couple 

One of my favorite shots

Chapel of Memories, Starkville, MS 


Best wishes to you both! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment